- Looking for easy access to the information you need on any of the 3,200-plus known nuclides?
- No room on your wall for that large chart of the nuclides?
- Don't always have access to on-line nuclide databases?
- Can't afford $200 or more for a stand-alone nuclide data program?
- Want to be able to quickly find all nuclides that emit a gamma of a certain energy? Or all nuclides with half-lives or neutron cross-sections within a selected range?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, check out Window on the Nuclides!
Use the links in the panel on the left to see what Quadrant One's Window on the Nuclides can do for you.
Available in two versions - Basic or Enhanced. Compare the features here.
See the Legend link on the Reference page for the meaning of the symbols, numbers and colors shown here.
Windows 9X//ME/NT/2K/XP/Vista; color monitor
Works best with screen resolution of 1024x768 or higher.
Copyright Quadrant One Software - 2006
Download a trial version to see ALL the features!